P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

August 30, 2013

New Burger Stall Founded @ Crystal Oblong & Burger

I just shared about the burger stall which introduced in previous blog post to my colleague. And then she did recommend me about the another burger stall! Hey hey!!! So that I bought it after ended of my night job! Because it was near with my work shop only. 

The Crystal Oblong & Burger. 


It located Setapak Danau Kota area, which in front of the 7-11 shop and PV15 Condominium (behind Setapak Columbia Hospital). 

Opening hours: 7:30pm to 12:30am. But actually time of closing is depends on sales, she said, after I asked about. Haha! 

Selling prices were equally and affordable. Which regular burger has cheaper and special burger has a bit expensive if compare with previous one. 

The breads of making burgers. :p

Nom nom... I wanna try its Hotdog on next time! 

Left: Regular Daging & Right: Regular Chicken
Actually I used to eat Chicken Special... This time I try to eat burger daging xD 

Soo..... It's tasty and awfully tasty! Even though it was just a regular burger without fried egg! Some-more, its breads have different with others (got sesames), haha! 
Guys, try it out there :) 

Elleen 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig