P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

August 29, 2013

New Burger Stall discovery

"Burger" was a MUST HAVE in my precious life. No matter it's from Macdonald, KFC, Burger King, MerryBrown, Western Restaurant or even roadside stall. 
Previously I found TWO favorite burger stalls at Kuala Lumpur Genting Kelang area upon I was staying in Prima Setapak Condominium.  One has opened beside KFC Genting Kelang, which in front of one cyber cafe. But as if I'm not mistaken, it has been closed for almost two years. Another one has opened in front of Sri Pelangi Condominium, actually everyone has called it as "angry bird burger" due to stickers of image angry bird on its stall. But unfortunately, it has been has been closed too. I bet much tarcians have known well of its tasty! 
So nowww, there's a burger stall has opened in front of my living condominium PV13! Could you see it in my first picture? Haha! 
Its opening hours: 7pm to 1am. Passed by when going to work at every single evening. And buy it when going back from work at every single night. (I think they'll not going to open it in raining day/rainy day/cloudy day) 


I used to eat "Burger chicken special" actually, idk how about you guys' favorite. Haha! 


Its selling prices weren't expensive, but cheaper than other burger stalls and even two aforementioned burger stalls, haha! So for mine, it's RM3.40.

Waiting waiting... And took pictures! I've been waiting for half an hour. 

Haha! This was mine! Idk whether you guys think is this delicious or not but it's tasty! Actually I shouldn't eat supper😩😩 But it's freaking hungry! Gaining weight* 

Elleen







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig