P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

February 24, 2017

BLACK SPOTS ON MY BEAUTYBLENDER @ HOW TO CLEAN BEAUTYBLENDER

Beautyblender, a luxurious make-up sponge. It is well known to almost every woman, it cost SGD30++ each. For myself, beautyblender was the best make-up sponge that I ever used. With beautyblender in your make-up desk, you will never wish to use other products to put your foundation cream/bb cc cream/concealer onto your face skin. Because there is only beautyblender could make your entire make-up foundation flawless. But I had discovered black spots on my beautyblender one month ago, and black sposts were getting more and more despite I regularly clean it (once a week). I believe it was mold, and for sure the beautyblender with grew mold will cannot be restored. Consequently I've found out several methods of how to maintain it in a good condition when I bought myself a second beautyblender.


1. To clean it after every time you used it
My previous habit "once a week" was not proper. From all information that I had researched from internet forum, you have to form yourself a habit which to clean your beautyblender after every time you used it for make-up.

2. Cleansing particulars
You will need to buy a soap for beautyblender cleansing. Dedicated beautyblender cleansing oil is available for sales, it costs few ten dollars per small bottle. That pricing is too expensive for me to get just a small bottle of cleansing oil, thus I got my beautyblender a DOVE body soap. Yes, it works well.
(a) To submerge beautyblender into normal water or in running water from the tap, palm and press it in order to bulge it.
(b) To twirl your beautyblender onto the soap, expecially focus the part which daubed by cosmetic.
(c) Following by palm and press it in running water to remove the soap bubbles, then repeat the step (b) until your beautyblender is entirely clean.
(d) Use tissue paper (not cloth) to wrap your beautyblender and press to dry it as well.
(e) Remove the cover of beautyblender's container, lay your beautyblender onto the top. Do not put your beautyblender into the container before it is dried.

3. Alternately use
To fully dry a beautyblender might takes approximately 48 hours, I recommend you to get yourself three beautyblenders for alternately use as if you need to make up every single day.



Beautyblender is always cares about your beauty. To choose the suitable beautyblender can enhance its make-up result. To purchase, please visit Sephora Singapore .
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig