P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

October 28, 2013

Sunday 27th October @ Foods

I feel so luckily to have a short trip with my Amway team partners! It's a 2 days 1 night camp in Kuala Selangor. On the second day, we went to Kuala Selangor Port (Fish Village) for a simple seafood meal. 

This is sea. Lols...!! 

The view is a bit nice but the weather is damn hot! And got a little bit noisy. 

I don't know what it is...........

I just knew they are "prawn". 

We could order crabs and oysters dishes since some friends have skin sensitive after ate it. So just these simple dishes but it's tasty!😋

Fried Egg with Prawns. Got onions, green onions, carrots etc. Tasty!

I don't its name in Cantonese, it's "ha gou" but I don't know the name in English. It's a type of prawn actually.

Curry Portugis Fish Fillets. I love to eat curry! 

Simple fried vegetables "xu miu" or so called "coi sam fa", lols! 

Steamed seafood tofu with vegetables, abalone, chicken and mushrooms. Nice nice nice :)

The last one was my top favorite dish in this meal! I damn like it! Baby potato leafs! 

And then after that we went to Kepong area. And we found this shop which located at Kepong Jinjang, the shop was nearby my friend's house! 
The shop named "大利来记" Dai Lei Loi Gei, which selling Pork Chop Burger! Actually this was my vey first time to eat pork chop burger, it's felling good an tasty!

The signature meal: Signature Pork Chop with Coffee RM13.90

The Pork Chop Burger (y) #porkchopburger

I'd forgot the name of this but this's tasty though it wasn't the signature burger in this shop. RM13.90

Finished Sharings. Thank you every reader. 

Eileen 
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig