P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 24, 2013

In Love Balenciaga Mini City

I was fall in love in a branded bag lately- Balanciaga Mini City.  Should my Instagram followers view my picture in Insta. Here's my favorite color of this model. Color of rose red seem likes a bit sweet. 

BALENCIAGA MINI CITY (Rose Red) In valued RM6k++ but this's not from Malaysia. My friend brought this from Singapore. Hmm...I'm not that sure about price value in SGD. 

I think else colors are nice also, like violet, green blue and light pink. And I will show you guys some pictures. 

Light pink color. So gorgeous and elegant. 

Violet color. So elegant and soft....❤

Green blue color. This one looks so young and CLASS. Haha!
In this picture and you can see else colors, which are dark brown, light brown and dark purple. 

But for my opinion, they are quiet Old. Haha! My suggestion colors are violet, light pink and green blue. Girls you may get it home. It's really suit for most girls and quiet convenience. Some more, it's big enough to put in all you stuffs. Nice bag ever. Haha!

Elleen



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig