P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 16, 2013

Is plain water plus lemon useful?

Plain water plus lemon.
Is this useful and effective? Lets check it out. Hopefully my pimples gone.
Just checked with friend, with some result you may drink AT LEAST 2000cc (2 liters) of plain water plus half piece of lemon, drink it as usual. As what they said and result shows that, plain water has only reach the good skin result after so long time. I'm not sure so that I'm going to try it out. 
Saddening case, my face skin condition has getting worse since went to to hometown. I do hope it's only a "omen" before it get fully recovery. 
Hey guys, you may try it but first, I don't recommend whoever has problem of stomach to drink this =). 
Lets get good skin with healthy body. Anyway, no health no wealth. 

Elleen
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig