P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 28, 2013

I Discovered New Favorite Cafe

New discovery in Setapak! I was feel so happy on yesterday night! I had tried to so called searchin about cafe to dine in and so far I found this - De Pastry Chef
Let me show you about pictures of its foods and environment.

This is viewed from its main entrance door and I was feel so happy and surprised when this view gets into my eye!  So much cakes! Girls' favorite indeed! 

 And also, they got western foods like spaghetti, chop and so on. This is how their menu looks like.  

 This is their signature cake as they has recommended to me, German Cheese Cake. Not that sweet so that I fall in love with this❤ 

 After ate my cake and I had ordered a set of western food. I got to choose one soup firstly, so that what it is, Mushroom Cheese Soup. 

 Secondly, choose my main food, which is Maryland Chicken Chop Spaghetti. Important prompt, I LOVE this dish so much! Especially its chicken chop, being honest to say that branding "Teppers" couldn't fight with this. I'm honest guy always. Haha! So guys, please take your valuable time to have a try. I'm swear no regretful with ate this. 

 Thirdly, choose my dessert. Actually I'm not that like to eat desserts like brownies, puff, or bla bla bla....except for Cakes! But I have no choice to choose due to its lovely look. I love that strawberry, haha! Anyway, this set costed RM17.50, once try and you shall luxury to obtain a good enjoyable leisure time. Or guys you can search "De Pastry Chef" online, you may get more info about it. 

This is Setapak Six Inch branch, which "second round" after dinner in De Pastry Chef. And...I have to give a warm remind, De Pastry Chef is located at one upper floor of Six Inch PV128, which is 1st floor.  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig