P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 13, 2013

New purchased

Hey guys, good night to you. New baby in da home, my new skin care product (PS: different features but same brand which I used to). 
Hadalabo brand, the only one skin care product which suitable for my skin. (Picture is not taken by me but I did really buy it just now!) 
One again remind, don't be credulous even I seem like recommending this product to you! I was just really "sharing". Well...whoever's face skin has belongs to neutral skin & you may try it. Okay, I used to use moisturize series of thus brand and I was first tried to use this Whitening series. Not that bad as long as they're in the same brand. 
Are you keen to make some changes on your skin cars products? Change them now if they're suit for you. 
Beauty has dues to skin care, but not makeup. 

Elleen



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig