P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

April 8, 2018

DONGDAEMUN JAJANGMYEON @ DONG HUA CHINESE RESTAURANT (东大门东华饭店)


If I were asked about the top favorite food I ate in Korea, this authentic jajangmyeon (jajang noodle) will definitely be the one. I ain't a light taste food lover, and if you are same as me then this jajangmyeon must could be one of your favorite food.


I were searching through internet about jajangmyeon recommendation in Korea, google shows me tons of post about that. This one from Dong Hua Chinese restaurant was my only selection. Only approximately 6 minutes walking distance from Dongdaemun History train station. It is a small restaurant located along the shop row, with a in-house narrow walking area. 


They serve mainly jajangmyeon and traditional Chinese foods, for instance, fried pork with sour and sweet sauce (this is the dish I saw from the desk beside me). By the way they do have booklet menu with both Korea and Chinese words for easy reference, their staffs able to speak mandarin too. Ain't understand the words from the board on wall but the basic authentic jajangmyeon I ordered was the price 5000 one.


It is typical heavy black bean sauce taste, together with plenty of onion mixed with the thick texture Korea. And as usual, this meal served with cold plain water, no additional beverage order is needed. No doubt this must be my first meal when I be in Seoul next time.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig