P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

February 24, 2018

YEAR 2018 FIRST NEWS


Yes my Baby Lee is on the way coming! 

A very great year 2018, my 2017 new year resolutions are still in my mind. Especially mentioned that my desirable trip (UK & Taiwan) might not be taken as I may get pregnant half way. Initially I was planning to have a KL trip in September 2017, Taiwan trip in July 2017, and also a UK trip in January 2018. But still, my "sixth sense" told me that is not a good decision, as flight tickets most likely may be discarded.

Realised that my last blog post before this was published on September 2017, and no more updates after that. I was having pregnancy morning sickness in that period and it last for about 3 months. I was not in mood in blogging. I was wishing to cease my uncontrollable morning sickness. But still, I checked my blog views statistic at all times even without blogging. And good, statistic shown my readers were still there all the times (for those previous old posts).

I assuming that my blog will be full of baby post in future. I think number of beauty & fashion post will be increased, and may have lesser food post than before. During and after my pregnancy morning sickness, I realised that myself became reluctant to eat especially certain Western and Japanese foods. I retch when I think of aglio olio (my previous favourite), ramen, fish and chips, mushroom soup, pizza and so on. And until now, my daily meals are mainly Chinese foods, Thai foods, Malay foods instead. But my appetite is getting lesser and lesser. I have no much cravings for foods. And so as mentioned, may have lesser food post in blog.

All of my skincare products and makeup stuffs were not in use since I got pregnant. Especially during morning sickness period, I would vomit if I smell of any facial wash fragrance, toner fragrance and makeup remover thing. Hence, no more makeup and face skin treatment routine. Until about month ago, I used them again. Still, my face skin condition is good, and even looks better than before, perhaps due to pregnancy hormone issue?

Happy new year to all of my reader, can stay-tuned for more blog posts here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig