P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 9, 2013

Star Hill @ Jogoya

It isn't that strange for everyone who's living in Selangor/Kuala Lumpur. It's a common popular buffet, shop named Jogoya which located in the Star Hill Gallery at KL. 
So for the readers from the other states, let me share it to you with some pictures. I took its pictures since I just had it on few days ago for company monthly dinner. 

Section 1: DIY center for your own soup, you can choose your favorite seafoods/vege to put into original/tom yam/Japanese Miso.

This is my own "DIY" Tom yam soup! xD

Section 2: Seafoods and Japanese Sushi


DIY your own seafood salads.


The sushi center. 


Octopus and Lobster Salad❤️ 

Favorite sushis, cheeseee :] 

Section 3: Pasta Delicious 
Seafood Bolognese Flavor pasta

Seafood Carbonara Flavor pasta

Section 4: Eastern Foods
Steamed Fish


Section 5: HK Dim Sum

The Fried Yam Dessert "Yu Jiao"

The top tasty "Siew Mai" ever! This is Dried Scallop Siew Mai xD

Section 6: Fried Foods 


Section 7: Cake & Ice-cream

The Japanese cheesecake seem like less cheese and spongy but actually it's awfully delicious!! My friends and I have ate almost 10 pcs! This look has decorated by me xD

The Japanese cheesecake and the cake roll.

New Zealand Natural Ice Cream scoopes! The flavors: Chocolate & Green Tea & Durian. This was decorated by me! Peace xD


DIY ABC counter.

The puddings was so cute! The black color was taste bitter, it's Gui ling Gao. And the transparent that one is Ai Yu Bing, for the yellow color that one is Mango pudding! I love the ball shape, how cute! 

Section 8: Fruits Center 

Section 9: You can go and choose your favorite tea bag and make the hot tea! It's helpful for digestion, this one is rose flavor. Like :] 

A long-term promotion for Public Bank Debit Card holder! It's 50% discount in a single receipt which available on every Friday! T&C apply. 

Have a good try! This is my sharing. Thank you :]

Eileen 























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig