P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

January 18, 2016

The Connoisseur Concerto

Dessert is to a meal what a dress is to a woman.


This is for dessert lovers. Use an attractive picture as post cover, that attracts your click and view. I spent idle Sunday during last week. We get used to see a vast crowd at along the Orchard Road on every Sunday. I will try not to step into that place during weekend to avoid those clamour, loud harsh nearby Lucky Plaza building.

Last Sunday, I been at Changi Airport Terminal 3 with my fiancé, discovered it's a peaceful place to spend at. The serenity, seeing everybody was carrying suitcase for check in flight, it's with a delightful mood for vacation. Had a simply lunch and my fiancé brought me to this café. Isn't really a café, they have foods menu also. But mainly in coffee tea and cake dessert.


The Connoisseur Concerto, Changi Airport Terminal 3, arrival hall level. Short form: TCC.
That is after my lunch, we just think to get a place for a coffee and relax.


This café is just beside Terminal 3 arrival hall, even beside the luggage collection area. Is a good place to stay for a short while before boarding, after landed or waiting for someone to landed. Fiancé and I were saying that we will come for this again during our next trip before boarding, no matter day or night owing to they serve breakfast lunch and dinner.


The Oreo Con Panna, it's an art. Dark indulgence meets dark obsession when freshly brewed espresso unites with cream and oreo cookie crumble. I am oreo lover, is better if they serve it with macchiato instead of brewed espresso and espresso used to be with smaller cup.  



The Cocoa No.9, seriously I don't know why was it called number nine. Gaze at this dreamy chocolate mousse dome and give in to temptation as you plunge into the zesty passion fruit and lush mango filling hidden within. Too much chocolate mousse brings sweet and unctuous but passion fruit and mango bring slight sour to make taste it perfect.


For more information, click http://www.theconnoisseurconcerto.com/ 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig