P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

February 21, 2016

Hong Kong Bound

Literally memorable that I made it to Hong Kong on last month, January 2016, a first trip in this year. 


That was so good when traveling there. I would say Hong Kong is always great, with beautiful scenery, tasty foods and good weather. 


Traveling with Singapore Airlines is always best and needed. The world ranking no.2 of World Best Airlines in year 2015. Also known as Safest Airline in the world.
Ref: http://www.worldairlineawards.com/awards/world_airline_rating.html

That wasn't a trip mainly for delicacies, but a relaxable journey instead. It was time to temporarily away from Singapore, such a hustle and bustle city. And also everyone should knows the weather in Hong Kong in between December to February, especially February. And I was going there in January, weather is about 16° and no raining. 

I had an awesome hotel in Hong Kong, a fabulous staying with Harbour Grand Hotel. Hong Kong land is like two coasts with sea separates capital (Central area) and Victoria Harbour. Aforementioned hotel is located at the capital side, nearby Fortress Hill station. As I got the second VIP room and it was with a sea view at higher storey-39. 

Few places that I went to, the unforgettable one is site for TVB drama (Gong Xin Ji) shooting, Lai Chi garden which nearby Mei Foo station. As a supporter of TVB drama for years and I went to their site like finally. I love Cantonese speaking, I love TVB drama and so I love Hong Kong.

Usually Hong Kong is meant as island of gourmet foods. But as it wasn't the main reason when I selecting Hong Kong as destination of first trip of the year, therefore I never tried much signature well-known foods like barbecue (chicken rice, cha siew etc), chee cheong fun, dim sum and so on. What I had is bought "yu dan" (curry fish balls) from road side stall, wantan noodle from road side stall and Tsui Wah restaurant, "boh loh bao" (pineapple bun) from Tsui Wah restaurant, eggtarts from normal bakery shop instead of famous one, and the signature Hong Kong milk tea. I like Hong Kong milk tea, I did take 2 cups of milk tea in every single meal. 

Append below are photos taken during that Hong Kong trip, all remain as original picture without any filter edited is just to keep them real for good reference. 
















Amazing trip with Hong Kong and will be back there again soon. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig