P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

August 9, 2017

MY SKINCARE PRODUCTS

I often say that you have only one chance to take care of your skin. Not to wait until you see signs of aging before you actually do something about it. Must invest into it before you saw tell-tales signs of damage. My grandma and mother started preached skincare to me during since my childhood. My mother presently aged 45 but her face skin is totally out of flaw, wrinkle and pimple, that is just insanely perfect and so all my siblings' skin.


I was asked repeatedly to share about my own daily skincare routine. But I do not think that everybody can get a flawless skin when followed my own treatment steps with my recommended skincare products. Before starting, take note you will have to complete all stated following:

1. Drink at least 1.5-liter water a day but 3-liter is perfect.
2. Keep your bedroom clean especially your pillow and quilt.
3. Thoroughly remove your face makeup.

I did not have dozen bottles of skincare products as what the other bloggers had. I have a combination skin, which sometimes get dry or slight oily. I had myself standard fresh moisture type of skincare products for daily use, I also had oily moisture type of skincare products prepare to be used when my skin gets super dry especially when at overseas (away from Singapore).

SCRUB BEFORE CLEANSING


1. LANEIGE Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel
- This step cannot be omitted. This is to get rid of old skin cells and make way for new ones. A must have action at the first step before any cleansing.
(I use it for about 3 times a week)


My FRESH MOISTURE type of skincare products (To be used in a sequence as listed below)



1. SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
- SK-II gentle cleanser is fresher type and with a lighter cleansing power. I use it mainly in the morning because no heavy cleansing required for my face skin since just waken.

2. ESTEE LAUDER Perfectly Clean | Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask
- ESTEE LAUDER foam cleanser is with a thorough cleansing power but it would not makes skin dry. I use it more often especially when my face skin is with makeup on. Besides, as named, it can be used as purifying mask, just to put it onto face skin and leave for few minutes for pore purifying but I never try, I use it as only cleanser.

(Only use product 1 or 2 per cleansing) 



3. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
- This is a perfect lotion and it's really "clear" and fresh. Apply it by using cotton pad, wipe face skin softly and to make sure the skin is purely clean without dirt before next treatment step.
(Compulsory)

4. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- This is awesome. All SK-II lovers must owned this. It is just like the aforementioned lotion but to be used after the lotion. With no cotton pad required, pour drops and apply to entire face skin by using palm.
(Compulsory)


5. LANEIGE Water Bank Eye Gel
- My eyes skin area wasn't dry and it deemed slight oily. Therefore, exclusive brand eye cream product is not suitable for me. The LANEIGE water bank eye gel is my all time favourite. This eye gel is really water-texture and provide sufficient moisture for eyes skin all day long.
(Compulsory)


6. LANCOME Advanced Genifique
- Yes! This is legend! BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST skincare product for me. It has to be used as last step of routine (exclude UV protection step). First few times I have been using it, nothing special. But, I found my face skin smooth and pores reduced. And overall the skin looks healthy and translucent.
(Compulsory)


My OILY MOISTURE type of skincare products (To be used when skin gets dry)


1. ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair
- This is good but is enriched essence and slight oily. It suitable to be used for face skin massage. I only use it approximately 3 times a week and only during night routine. My face skin will be oily when applied this but oil disappeared when I waken in the next morning. Result of this ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair is 80% similar with LANCOME Advanced Genifique (mentioned one above). LANCOME's is fresher and water-texture while ESTEE's is oily. Still a nice product for me, just not for daily use. 
(Probably use 3 times a week when the skin is not too oily)



2. ESTEE LAUDER Resilience Lift Night
- ESTEE LAUDER product again in OILY MOISTURE category. This was actually disappointed me at the first. It claimed "for dry skin" but, it was just like putting oil onto my face. And the point is that I applied it at night, the "oil" will not be disappeared or will not even be reduced in the next morning. When I waken in the morning, my nose cheeks forehead were just like smeared an oil mask. It was terrible for me but I finally found its usefulness at the end. It was during my January Hong Kong trip, my face skin gets super dry in that cooling dry weather. Fresh moisture products were useless, and this ESTEE LAUDER Resilience Lift Night saved my skin from drying.
(Use only when the skin gets super dry)


LAST STEP: SUNBURN UV PROTECTION



Wasting all the skincare products if you never do UV protection for your skin.
Commonsense, UV protection product supposedly to be used in only daytime, no matter at indoor or outdoor. My 2 favourite UV protection products:

1. LANCOME UV EXPERT YOUTH SHIELD AQUA GEL
- This is fresh moisture type with very slight greasy texture if compared to the ORBIS UV CUT. It is sill acceptable, it is good and provide high SP50++ UV protection. Coloured light yellow to white. I use it when I am not going to makeup.

2. ORBIS UV CUT
- This is with dry and fresh liquid texture. Although only SPF34++ but still good enough for me since daily working at indoor. Did not contain oil at all, suitable and awesome to be applied before makeup.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig