P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

January 18, 2020

MY KIEHL'S SKINCARE


Time to share my recent daily skincare products and they are all from Kiehl's. Find how skincare is so much important to woman especially when aged above 25. Aside from those high end brand, Kiehl's brand is so much affordable in selling price, and mild for skin. Register your membership at any Kiehl's outlet quickly while they always have so many promotion and offers going on.


I often be reluctant to receive promotion message, only Kiehl's one is welcome. As Kiehl's member, what SMS I received from them is when they launched limited edition product, when I have $50 voucher to spend, when any $$ off at certain spending etc. Always rush to nearest branch to grab those limited edition item.

Based on my daily routine, daytime and nighttime are similar just few steps left out during daytime because I want to have lesser cream on my face skin before putting on makeup. 

↓ After trying out so many types of cleanser from several brands including Kiehl's, Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash has became my top favourite. Mainly because it is so much easier to use, without opening any cap, I can just press the top instead. For my own usage, day and night, this 230ml can be used up to a year. Seriously, about 15 months. While some said they spent about 2-3 months to finish it. It should depend on individual usage amount. 


↓ This is also one of the item in my repeat-order-list. I crazily love the natural dried flower/leaf herbal smell from this bottle stuff, so much comfortable compared to those artificial fragrance from other brands. This has no any obvious result after used, no wow factor etc, it is just a very mild toner to use. However, it is good enough for me. You may not need the heavy result toner since you have so many good essence products after toner step. Just get a simple mild toner is pretty enough for your skin. 


↓ Most important part here. I can't live prettily without this. This should be everyone's top favourite in their skincare cabinet. I would describe it as oil free, obvious whitening result, easy to apply, feel fresh, non-sticky at all. I use this twice a day, it is the only thing I apply after toner in daytime, while there is some more thing after this in nighttime. So if you're planning to have a light-feel, oil free and whitening skincare product, this will be 100% recommended. 


↓ Rarely use this 2 products, but not because of they are not good. They are just nice to use but I will need to avoid the ultra facial cream if I have an oily skin that day. Or depend on the weather, I used it everyday when I was in the UK. When Singapore has so high humidity, I barely use it so often. However, if you're having a dry skin, this would be your dream cream. For myself, I store it as spare part and to be used when skin became oil-less. 
For the powerful-strength line-reducing eye cream, I don't feel any special because I seldom apply eye cream. I have obvious dark circle, never expect any eye cream can completely lighten it. 


↓ No one should feel strange about this Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, it is so famous everywhere. Ideally to use it once a week, to clean up your face pore before you do any further facial treatment. Like that it helps on absorption of those skincare essences. If without cleaning those pores, it will be kind of waste that you apply those essences onto your pore-blocked skin.
Overnight hydrating masque is also to be applied once a week, it helps to keep your face skin moisture throughout the days. However, I don't find it as a must to use if you already have habit of putting paper facial mask. Whichever to apply to keep your face skin moisture will be enough. 


↓ Last but not least, most important item for your face skin is sunscreen. I was not used to apply sunscreen until 3 years ago. People used to think sunscreen is only to prevent getting dark. It is not, sunscreen is to mainly isolate your skin from those harmful uv, and this step helps to prevent aging.  
I did tried out several brands, some are public recommended though. However, those are too oily for my skin, and takes longer time to dry up, example: Lancome brand.
Until I got to know this Kiehl's sunscreen and decided to give it a try, and I never stop from using it. The tradition one is the one with orange colour label, it is totally oil free and light. 
A year after I was using the orange label one, they launched that one with blue colour label. Claimed that is more suitable for oily skin because it dry up even faster than the orange one. That is truth. 
I had them in both 30ml and 60ml but, according to Kiehl's staff, the 60ml one is limited edition item which usually launch twice a year.


Skincare product cannot fully help to perfect your face skin, a perfect gradient face skin requires both good skincare product and habit of eating clean & healthy, also good sleep plays a part. However, if you have been doing these good habits to maintain your screen, skincare product doesn't need to be high end brand and expensive. Keep clean and find those most suitable for your own skin. And don't forget, at least (AT LEAST) 1.5L of water per day!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig