P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

January 31, 2020

HOW I CLEAN MY MAKEUP BRUSHES


Don't you really know how important of whether your makeup brushes are clean? An uncleaned makeup brush can destroys your face skin no matter how many luxury skincare products you apply. 



I have my own "cheap" which is a lower cost method of cleaning my makeup brushes. I did not spend a few ten dollars for those brushes cleaning pad and cleansing oil from Sephora. My cleaning rubber pad bought from Taobao a couple of months back, only a few dollar for this similar rubber pad. And I did always clean my brushes by using makeup removal/cleansing water. Anyway it works well on my brushes all along.


1. Wet the pad, put on the makeup cleansing water (no any brand specified, I change it randomly, as long as it is makeup removal/cleansing water).


2. Rub every brush onto the rubber pad protruded dots, and all the colourings will be rinsed off.


3. After first round of rubbing, I will do it second time, very thoroughly. Fully press it down and spread out the all the brushes, a good brush can definitely be done like this and will not spoilt.


4. After second round of rubbing and cleaning, final step will be using only the clean tap water. As shown in photo, the tap water comes out very clear and that means the brush was cleaned.


5. Towel dry the brushes, and comb it smooth before hanging onto the drying rack.


6. I also bought this drying rack from Taobao, together with the rubber pad, because they are so cheap which both cost less than $10 in total. Hang your brushes facing downward, otherwise water will be flowed into the internal and slowly the brush get spoilt. Also if hang it downward helps to shape the brush well naturally.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig