P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

February 17, 2015

Valentine's Day @ Greeting from beloved one


Such a belated blogging about the Valentine's Day. I was wondering how is you guys' Valentine's Day?
Valentine's Day is also called as Saint Valentine's Day, its observances are actually sending greeting cards and gift, dating, church services. A day was first associated with romantic love. 
I have never ever celebrate Valentine's Day with beloved one in before. But this year's, I met a special one yet the first one in life. Glad and much appreciated that. 


Exactly I'm not a rose lover, I only favorited tulip. And what's called coincident is the first bouquet I received was tulips bouquet. Thus, as I knew this bouquet meaning as "All I Want Is You". Definitely surprised me all the way. Accepted this blessful greeting as well, I wish I can be more happier ahead. 


Valentine's Bouquet from:
FarEastFlora.SG
555 Thomson Road Singapore 298140


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig