P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

March 22, 2015

Best Food In Johor Bahru Skudai - 士古來高淵豬肉粉

Dear readers, here I am posting this with my high recommendation. The top best delicious pork noodle that I ever had. Usually I take it as dinner, I think at least 3 times in a week. 
As most of the people from Kuala Lumpur and you should know what's called豬肉粉. Have several tried and ate few famous pork noodle in KL but, this I blogging about was the best one I ever ate. 
Finally, yesterday I captured its photo for blog. Highly recommend to go over this restaurant and eat, for sure with no regret no complaint. 


This located at Johor Bahru Skudai, is an exclusive restaurant for selling pork noodle instead of just a small stall in hawker centre. 
I will be list its address at below of this post. 



Basically I will be there at around 9:30pm, no much crowd at that time. 


Normally what I would order to eat is the dry one instead the soup one. But still, the dry one is comes with a bowl of soup. 



Some more the price is common yet affordable, only MYR6.00/bowl for the regular size. 


For my own opinion, what important yet delicious the most is the soup indeed. 
Happy to blogging this, I hope you guys can have a good try! 
The address is: Jalan Aman, Taman Skudai Baru, 81300, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. 
Business hour: 9:30am-11:30pm
*At shop row beside Petronas Station

Thank you for reading.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig