P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

March 14, 2015

What to eat in Johor Bahru City Square?




My fellow readers, especially whom from Malaysia Johor Bahru (JB), here I am going to blog about a Chinese cuisine restaurant which launched in JB City Square. 
I had it on yesterday, usually was been like feel nothing good to eat in CS, and my friend did recommended me about this. My first tried and satisfied with it.
Finally something nice to be found to eat in CS. Should not be an issue about no nice foods to eat in CS anymore.


This is a Chinese cuisine, as seem like a bit styled Hakka. 



As this was my first tried, my friend did asked for this sambal from waitress. Friend said they wouldn't serve you this sambal if you never ask for. 



And here you go, all photo taken. 
A meal for 3 persons. We ordered a lot. But the price was affordable yet reasonable, and even cheaper than else similar restaurant. Some more there's a nice environment indeed, classy quiet and comfortable. Deserved it indeed.












My friends gave good comment to this meal. Satisfied yet willing to come for second time. That's why I blogging about.

This's in JB City Square, I'm not sure is it launched at any else place. You may have your try then. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig