P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

March 13, 2015

Affordable Italian Cuisine In Singapore


Dear fellow readers, am blogging about nice foods again. Here you go.
Managed to found nice Italian cuisine in Jurong East Mall (JEM). I was feeling like must share to you guys, since it's just really delicious yet the price is affordable. 
Name of restaurant as shown in picture above:
SPAGEDDIES


As I was be there with my boyfriend, such a good environment for couple to have dinner indeed. 



I knew I blogged about Italian foods in the first previous post also, hope no any conflict because there are located at different places, which is KL and SG. 

The menu of SPAGEDDIES. And here you go.




As our ordered. Spaghetti Aglio E Olio and Lasagne




There are 3 outlets in Singapore:

50 Jurong Gateway Road
#01-05 JEM
Singapore 608549

Changi Airport 13
1 Transit Lounge South
02-28 Changi Airport Terminal 3

Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road
#04-01 Orchard Central

For more information, please refer to www.spageddies.com.sg






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig