P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

December 30, 2016

2016 In Review

Always be grateful for your today, that might be what others were craving for but couldn't reach to. Be thankful; Be filial; Be lovely; Be whatever you knew is legally right to be. At least two decades we have been lived through. With making the same wishes for a new coming year but never achieved. Is because have no planning, no effort and no dream. As you knew that nothing gained with no pain.

I cannot believe December is going to over. It seemed to fly by so quickly this month and I am not looking forward to end my holiday/my Christmas. I would be find with another few more December. With only one day left in year 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to look back at some of my favorite memories this year.


My top 3 favorite foods
I used to be a food seeker cum food blogger, basically I love to trying out new foods from new restaurants. To pen what are the top three nice foods that I think could have them almost everyday, with no tediousness.


1. Baked cheese rice with fried mushroom, from restaurant Lenas
I am not a mushroom lover but definitely I am a fried mushroom lover. Whatever dish or snack with any fried mushroom can be my favorite food. 

2. Spicy aglio olio, from restaurant Peperoni, please click my blog post 
The simplest spicy aglio olio, my favorite dish no matter what. I love spicy, I love garlic, and so I love aglio olio super much. But not every aglio olio could satisfy your taste buds, this aglio olio from restaurant Peperoni is my top favorite aglio olio that I ever ate. 

3. Ma La hot pot, from Koufu kopitiam Commonwealth
Quiet a popular china style dish that seen almost every hawker center/food court in Singapore. I don't really like china food but this Ma La (hot and spicy) hot pot was fully satisfied my taste buds and I swear I could eat this at least 4 times a week. 


My top 3 favorite stuffs
Shopaholic no matter what, where, when; I addicted to shopping all the time, literally a spender. Some toys for daily use, my make-up cosmetics, clothes etc. We used to accidentally bought something which were not really useful and disappointed you. But sometimes we got something awesome and fully satisfied and fulfilled our wants & needs. Append below are top three of my favorite stuffs that I bought them in year 2016.

1. Panasonic Lumix GF7 camera
This camera has bought before my Korea trip. Previously I used to play DSLR but it was too heavy for daily use, especially I am not a photographer, but a blogger. I think is better to get a light handy camera no matter is for travel or blogging life. And well, this Panasonic GF7 has never disappointed me. 

2. ALL DAY make up fixer
Great to bought this when I been at Korea! I've got plenty of make up stuffs which I couldn't calculate how many that I have. But you must know the most important part is the way to fix your make up perfect all day long instead of just to put make up on your face. This is my top favorite fixer so far, it can really fix my make up up to 12 hours even in summer season all year round in Singapore. 

3. Nike women Air Force, White
Nike shoes always comfort my foots no matter what, and this Air Force is even much lighter than other normal Nike shoes. I have few pairs of Nike shoes but this is my top favorite, just because it coloured full white. 


My top 3 favorite memorable experiences
I was actually not that busy throughout the entire year but just my schedule was always full. Perhaps due to working hours and there is quiet a long distance between my house and my working place. Since spending 2 hours back and forth between house and working place, it is really hour-less to have some leisure time for ease and relaxation. No matter localities or foreign countries, I have squeezed to think what memorable experiences that I had enjoyed through this year. 

1. Jeju Island trip, please click to read my blog post
Due to my Korea trip in May 2016, but what impressed me a lot is Jeju island instead of other Korea cities. I promised myself to visit this wonderland within next three years. 

2. Staycation at Changi Airport Crowne Plaza Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel located at Singapore Changi airport is just nearby my house, with approximately 8 minutes driving distance. This staycation is due to my own wedding in October 2016. This can be the most special hotel in Singapore, they emphasize in Greenpeace style. All hotel room is exposed to their hotel swimming pool and plants instead of general indoor corridor style. 

3. Staycation at Singapore Sentosa Hard Rock Hotel
This is a staycation trip with my girl. I love staycation because I could feel different in the country that I living at. Not only tourist can stay and enjoy in Singapore hotels, but I can make it too. Sometime just stay apart from house, and check in at any famous hotel could make city life more enjoyable. 


My top 3 favorite songs
Favorite songs in year 2016 doesn't mean only new songs, but whatever songs that I had played the most this year. They are many kinds of music, many ways to describe it, and many ways it affects us. A good song must has a catchy signable melody, and it will be able to heal your wound, make you to be energetic, or make you to feel concerned. Listening song is the easiest way to evoke your recollection no matter positive or negative. So of course I like to play the songs that will not make me sad. And some songs are even could cheer you up when you're down.

1. 21 Guns - Green Day

2. Cheerleader - Felix Jaehn Remix


3. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig