P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

January 18, 2017

2017 Resolutions


I had checked my 2016 resolutions not long ago, and I realized that I've done almost 70% of it. That was quiet a good result, to achieve every single resolution and I will need to have enough cash & time. For whatever that I did not achieved in year 2016, I will not carry it on this year. I just need to be changed. Go for new mindset new dreams. 

To pen what I expect to achieve within this year, it will be easier for me to pursue. Well, precisely as same as how I did last year. But as wife, I understood that whatever I decided to pursue will be temporarily paused if I got pregnant half way. LOL. Therefore, I currently could not do any flight ticket booking which need flying-off at approximately 7 months later. Yes I concede, I became taciturn, less laughable, grown plump... No more youthful vigor. And so, hubby had encouraged me to be more energetic, to know more new friends, to be a frequent outdoor player etc. I been claimed slept too much. That is rare to bestir myself, so I've decided what are my 2017 resolutions. 

1. To have a England trip for 2 weeks, instead of mainly stay in London or other cities area, but I want to have a week of village-stay. It must not happen during winter, because I love autumn so much. 

2. To have a Taiwan trip, just because I like to eat Taiwan sausage. This suppose to be a piece of cake! But the best season the visit Taiwan is November/December/January. With my situation and I don't think I can make it as after September. I have to think twice and plan it properly. 

3. Spender sickness. I want to get a new bag. You know to got a new bag can actually brighten up women's months, instead of women's day. Wherever you go, whatever you do, the new bag can cheer you up. I mean for most of the women, especially is typical spender.

4. [Follow to fate] To know at least one new friend. For sure must be female friend. And so she could be my shopping companion, high-tea companion, manicure companion, and gossip companion. This is so precious to me, because I did not have any female sister-style friend in Singapore. I was shopping women stuffs alone, doing manicure alone, photo-shooting alone.

5. Satisfied savings up to the end of the year 2017. A spender doesn't means to has no savings. With no specified reason, I just wish to feel good at the moment when I realized myself had achieved my own savings target.

6. To experience at least one time outdoor barbecue dinner. Not at any restaurant, it must be dinner, it must be outdoor style with traditional barbecue kit. With my favorite sausage, butter chicken wing and abalone mushroom.

7. To have a trip with my father. He just doesn't want to take flight anymore. And he asked me for a cruise vacation. I told him that is impossible for me to taking cruise all along from Singapore to Hong Kong, holy cow! Is time to have a splendid plan. As to my own cruise vacation with hubby, it must be Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona. That would be planned in couple years later. Haha
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig