P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 13, 2015

My NIKE Running Shoes from #Royal Sporting House


I bought my first pair of Nike running shoes of year 2015 and figured that was it. It has been a long time since I have so many pairs of new running shoes. But I reckoned it time to retire some of my running shoes and I am mighty excited at what I have to replace them with. I bought this a month ago at the Royal Sporting House when there was a 15% discount. I guess the hefty discount was due to the Greet Singapore SG 50.

Nike air shoe was made with heavier innersole materials with the aim of reducing its weight without sacrificing an athletes performance. The shoe is light in weight, meaning that the athlete will expend less energy during performance. 

When your foot hit the ground, the shoe absorbs or "gives" the impact and keep your tendons, joints and muscles from harm. Furthermore, it regains its original volume and shape to prepare your muscle from the imminent impact. By doing so, the athlete can protect our body from stress and fatigue.

And also, durability is essential because athletes require a lasting cushioning so that they don’t have to buy a new pair of shoe every time. Nike air shoe provides a lasting cushioning, which make it durable than other types of shoes.

Planned to purchase another pair of Nike sport shoes for casual wear. Consideration is all about the color, whether is grey, white, black or some unique highlight colors? Aforesaid I got to cut my hair short, I don't know will I be sporty in outfit as I never tried before.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig