P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 13, 2015

You Definitely Get What You Give?


In life, you get what you give.
If you give offer something nice, you'll probably be getting 10% returns, it's better if you expect nothing. However, if you have done something terrible, you're getting more than 100%. That's life.

As a rational investor, >100% returns sound more reasonable.
Too much negative energy has been around me lately. Got to let them away. I need some positive energy. It has been a mess as of late and as a lazy person, I'm just letting it to stack. I'm trying my best possible way to get the best out of life and it has never been an easy process. Some people appreciate your presence, some people don't and it's okay because in life, we can never satisfy everyone's needs.

If you find what I say offensive, then I really do not know what to do. People often get my intentions wrong but I ought not to expect everyone to understand what I need. If they were to understand me, who would be understanding them then? Expect me to cut hair short soon as I think my hair is attracting a lot of negative energy. It's just another lame excuse trying to be trendy. A lot of people are cutting hair short now. I might have overreacted but I always do.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig