P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

June 30, 2015

Somebody like to "Act" #gossip talk


When you grow up, when the big big stuffs used to matter so much, don't matter anymore. Because of reality. Why people take such great pride studying overseas? If you take pride that you entered a big uni like Harvard, MIT or whatever, I get it. However, if you are in some uni that sucks the quarter of your parents income then there is nothing much to be proud about really. Our parents should be proud, not us.

I mean, I'm happy that I am here. I really am. It has changed me as a person, for good or better I am not sure. These days I find it really hard to see the good side of people. When people act all fucking "kool" and shit when they are clearly just bunch of tossers wasting their parents money, it makes me furious. People gotta calm the fuck down and be modest. Remember your roots. When you go home, be humble about it. As a graduate from overseas, you do have an extra edge compared to your local uni counterparts but don't go thinking you're too good to be compared with everyone else.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig