P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

March 11, 2017

MUSIC TALK - SHAPE OF YOU @ ED SHEERAN


Had never failed to listening good music & song. Ed Sheeran, he had distributed a new album "Divide" with a hot catchy song named "Shape of You". I will listen this song from FM radio for several times a day, yes they are playing it non-stop. Honestly I will not follow closely about any new album distributed, I was thinking like "that is Ed Sheeran voice, his distributed new song?" while I was accidentally listening it through FM radio. And when I started to check its lyrics, I had also found out what was the song "Shape of You" originally meant to be. As shown in followings as Ed Sheeran said.


Ed Sheeran's musics are always profound; His voice with a special characteristic which easy to be recognized, he sang elaborate for every song. Therefore, the song "Shape of You" has been added to my favorite song list. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig