P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 3, 2014

Marini's on 57

I guess you guys have viewed my pictures which posted in Instagram (elleenchan), yes I went to a bar of Marini's on 57. 57 meant to located on fifty-seventh floor. I captured environment but apologize at first for the poor megapixel of phone, as I did no bringing DSLR on that night.

"M"
This bar is located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, beside the Petronas Twin Towers. 
In Tower 3

With playing jazz musics before 7pm. 

With playing rock and inde musics after 7pm.

 Take a selfie. 

Beverage: Mocktail, named Elderflower Smash. 
Mint leaves, lemon, elderflower syrup and soda.

Dish: Platter, named Sausage Platter.
Smoked chicken cheese krainer, Thuringer Bratwurst and 
Chicken Krakauer served with Mustard.

Marini's on 57 has 3 venues in total: Bar, Restaurant (Italian), Lounge. The place I went to is Bar. Yea I planned to go its restaurant after few weeks later! Good tried man, there you go, have a great dating with you mate or friend. Ermm, I do recommend to go there with not more than 2 persons in total, otherwise will ruin its environment, it's not like pub, it's just for you go to get relaxing and classy high-tea.  

More info, visit to   www.marinis57.com 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig