P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 8, 2014

Good Music Talk : Runaway by Ed Sheeran

Talk about music! Friends did know I am a girl who cannot lives without music! 
I used to listening to musics while jogging, doing gym, cooking, taking bath, driving etc. 
So I want to share it to you guys! 
Okay, who is my favorite singer ever? He's Ed Sheeran! 
Ed Sheeran, full named Edward Christopher Sheeran. He is one year elder than me, from UK, a singer songwriter. I following about his news in all the way as all the best I could. I do love his music so so so so so so much! 
I think I had followed him for already three years. His music has saved me when my hopeless moment. 
Music, is a thing as medicine which able to gets you recovery from hurt. It's a best companion indeed. 

As all songs that playing in my blog, they are by Ed Sheeran! Owww brighten up my life. 
By the way, I like guitar boy. Haha!

So far I like all his songs, with no any one excepts. I like the chorus of all his song, difficult to describe it in words. Well, so I think I just share it through link, and you guys can play and listen to it as well. Let me share you guys my top 1 favorite song by Ed Sheeran. 

Runaway - Ed Sheeran



Alright, hope you guys enjoy it. 

E E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig