P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 13, 2014

Baguette With Scrambled Eggs Garlic Paste

Fellow readers, I made a simple healthy breakfast today since I saw baguette in my kitchen. So I think can take time to make it. It's Baguette With Scrambled Eggs Garlic Paste. Just some simple making steps will do. 


You definitely need an oven and a frying pan. And all ingredients you need is: 
- Baguette (2 pcs)
- Butter 
- Minched garlic 
- Fresh milk 
- 2 eggs

1. Apply butter on the baguette.

2. Mix butter and minched garlic together.

3. Stir the eggs and add fresh milk into it. 

4. Add some salts.

5. Heat up the frying pan and melt the butter as well. 

6. Cook the eggs. 

7. And this is how does it looks in the half way of cooking. 

8. Scrambled eggs have been done.

9. Pour into some fresh milks and stir it. 

10. Apply (2.) onto baguette.

11. Baked it for 4 minutes with temperature of 200°.

12. Put (9.) onto it after baked for 4 minutes, and bake it for 5 minutes again. 
 
13. Done. 

This dish just takes 15 minutes to be done. Could make it as brunch as well. 
I hope you guys can make it while free. And send me the picture of yours through email. 
elleenerena22@outlook.com

Grateful that if you like this post. Thank you.

E E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig