P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 18, 2014

Shasa Shabu Steamboat, Pandan Indah

Dear readers, I be in KL on few days ago and my friends brought me go to had this steamboat meal. 
Shop named Shasa Shabu, located at Ampang Pandan Indah, shop row that in front of Pandan Indah Steven Corner.
Alright, this will be a pictures post as well. Thumb up! 

Shasa Shabu Steamboat
Lunch- RM30/each
Dinner- RM35/each



I go there on weekday night and still much crowd. My friend told me gonna wait for 1 hour and queue a long line on weekend night. 


Foods been provided unlimitedly, not the type that need to place order. It's just like Japanese sushi shop, every food been placed on conveyor belt. 

1 steamboat pot for every single person, you could choose your favorite soup. I do remember got herbal soup, tomyam soup, chicken soup and miso soup if not mistaken.







Meat slices been provided unlimitedly. Beef slice, lamp slice, pork slice, pork liver slice and chicken slide.



And one thing I want to mention which is their sushi is tasty indeed. 


Special rices come with red purple color.


Pudding and ice cream as dessert after that.

Their ice cream is more tasty than Jogoya one and Baskin Robbin indeed. 

This's our meal table, I guess I made you guys hungry at all. 

Alright, just a simple pictures post. Stop here. Once again, you could try it out :)

E E
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig