P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 11, 2014

10 Minutes Instant Healthy Meal

Hello great Tuesday, as you guys could know that I have blogged about Tomato Rice (In Chinese words: 整个番茄饭) in previous post. But as what I mentioned is that's not taste so salty because I will eat it with another dishes. 
So today, I purposely made another one tomato rice, which been salted a bit more and I could just only eat it will do. I have made changes in its making steps, just added in some ingredients that didn't be add into in previous one. Tasted delicious even though without eating it with another dishes. It do only takes 10 minutes of your time to done it, such a simple instant food that suitables for everyone's meal. 


All you need is:
- Chopped dried small shrimp 
- Chopped onions 
- Green onions and carrots 
- Minced lunch meat
- A bowl of rice 
- 2 pieces of tomato
- Fried onion oil 
- Salt 

*So the steps were same as previous one. You can understand it by view pictures as attached below. 












This is much tasty than previous one and I do really like this tomato rice because it's so easy to be done. You don't have to open the stove to cook it, just prepare ingredients and use rice cooker to cook it will do. 


Candid shoot by sister. Hehe! Was eating it! Get your try! 

E E
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig