P H O T O G R A P H ° L I F E S T Y L E

November 10, 2014

Transfusion Programme : Blood Donation Day

Yesterday, 9th November, I have participated in a transfusion activity with my brother, it has been organized in Johor Segamat. Blood transfusion service meant to donate blood to any patient that needs it to rescue from death. As what we known is many people need our help to save their life, yes it doesn't mean 100% that we can save them but at least we could try to do. 
National Blood Transfusion service has been organized in many places often, like in college, university, and some public premises. When I was a student in Uni, this activity has been organized in my Uni in every three months once. Grateful to saw that many students have enthusiastic participated in it. Everyone of them have my respect! 

And the pictures as I posted below are captured by me on that day. 

You will get this certificate book of National Blood Transfusion at the first time if you have did blood donation. And you just keep this certificate book, it has record every single time of the blood donation that you did. You could also get know about all benefits which available to you after you did blood donation. Example like if you done xx times of donation and you could get free charge of xxx service. 










And for body health purpose, you will be healthier after you did blood donation. 
This post isn't meant to any promote purpose use, I'm just do sharing about this good healthy activity to you guys with no offense. Do support blood donation programme as the best as you could. Spread your love in concern to everyone everywhere. 
More info, do visit to moh.gov.my 

E E 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig